Photography is my prime avocation at the moment. I love it for the way it allows me to interact more mindfully with what is happening around me, how it nudges me towards learning and curiosity.
Much of my photography is intuitive and spontaneous, with equal parts opportunism and serendipity. This makes photos small love letters to the moment and the people with whom we share it. And yet, there is a broader theme emerging from it, “Time in Taiwan”, of course dedicated to the island I currently call home.
Current artistic Projects
- Time in Taiwan: Photo-essays on life in Taiwan, experiences, reflections, and recommendations.
- Both Sides of the Lens: One shot, a few thoughts, more or less every day.
- On the beach: Capturing the free and joyful life on Taiwan’s beaches.
Essays on Photography
- The amateur’s way to photography
- On gear and glass and how to get started
- To be continued…
Follow my work
If you want to engage with me on my journey, you can follow my work on my newsletter Benerkenswert, Instagram, or Pixelfed.
If you like my work and like to work with me, please don’t hesitate to reach out!